BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Kabiela.com
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a good snowy christmas day, so i put on my snow tires for this winter, installed my thule rack, and hit the slopes yesterday. :D

took some photos while i was at it... that's my car newly waxed about a month ago and driven about twice, before yesterday when it became covered in road salt and crap. you should see it now, hehe...

·
Kabiela.com
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like to go to mountain creek cos it's so close and has decent trails and is open at night. hunter mountain is probably my local favorite. i'm going up to vermont (killington) a few times this season as well with a bunch of ppl... :D

btw, those SSR GT1s look sweet on your car...

·
F22C1
973 Posts
yeah feel the same way. mtn creek is good for the night skiing but they way crowded on weekends, not worth it.
have you tried stratton. i would say i like stratton then killington then okemo.
and i like the gt1's too :eeps:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
looks nice to me

you should took pictures of car when you got home lollllllllll
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
very nice mike :thumbup:

·
Kabiela.com
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think my thule rack's kinda ugly, but hey it does the job. i wished it was round or oval shaped, cos it's a bit loud at high speeds. i forgot how much i paid for the whole thing. bought it from some online bicycle place for much cheaper than anywhere else.

and bobm3, i'm gonna take photos of it now, cos i still haven't rinsed off the salt yet. it's caked on there pretty badly. :( i don't think a simple rinse with water will work. time to do a winter car wash. brrrrrrr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts