BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,534 Posts
wrong forum :eeps:

lol, just giving ya crap. Congrats! Love those things. Anything planned for her?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thxs! Of course plans have already been made! :blah: I have picked out air intake, software upgrade, rims,:blah: exhaust, pedals, short shifter, strut bars :blah:

Suxs getting a fixer-upper! :excited:

This time I am going to keep all the OEM parts though. Since there were only 1815 of these made for the US market it's already a collectors car, those guys want OEM all the way. Don't plan on getting rid of it until I need the money for retirement :str8pimpi

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
The styling is polarizing. But I'd always prefer spending my time driving the car instead of looking at it.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Love that car. It was on my short list this time around and I still plan to have one, at some point.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
hate it....

only because I am jealous
Why? I would take your wagon over that mcoupe. Simply becuase your wagon is awesome

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think Austin says it best..

I always liked the Z4-M, it's sweet. Maybe HPF can turbo it for you :shhh:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I love those M coupes, there is one on sale close to me for 32K with 14K miles.... But I can't justify 3 times premium over my current ride..... Plus taxes, plus insurance.... But I'd love to. :(

BTW, OP, how is about infamous VANOS problem on S54 engines, does it still exist for 2007 models? m3forum is full of horror stories about that VANOS tab problem....

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Loved my 330 but time to move on - great forum over 6 yrs!:pimpin:

07 MCoupe Black on Black All Options 8200 miles...
That's an exclusive piece right there, and with 8200 miles?! Dude, that car was babied. Congratulations!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts