BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn. just need to vent. i havent been pulled over in 15 years with my 4runner and maximas...i get my 3 and pulled twice in one month. flipoff: wtf...and they were just busting my b's i wasnt doing anything wrong and wasnt issued any tix.. does this happen a lot to you guys.::banghead: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
842 Posts
damn man, that sucks, i have never been pulled over in my car, only my moms... were the tix for speedin?? get the V1 and hardwire, i just did it and the thing is soo pimp

·
Registered
199 Posts
mmm

i got pulled over also , a cop was up my ass and i did not see the lights what fooled me was he was driving a ford explorer , he was up my ass so i put it in sport mode and Dusted HIM ! , then he put on his lights and said to me , " you did not see a cop behind you"' I said " nope all i saw was your lights up my ass , thats why i dusted you" belive it or not , he was cool though just worned me about the roads and how it will **** up my car badly if i drove fast
this was in Edgewater NJ next to the lincoln tunnel

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
twice in a month??

man.. talking about pull-over??

i got pull over speeding on my bro's car like 2am, driving 85 outta 40mph... and the car got towed... next day, afternoon.. i was riding my bike, speeding 40 outta limit 80mph on local... got pull again, got towed, too..

so i got pull-over twice within like 24 hours.. . n they took both of my car and bike.. for like a month . ..

·
Registered
461 Posts
nicdog said:
damn. just need to vent. i havent been pulled over in 15 years with my 4runner and maximas...i get my 3 and pulled twice in one month. flipoff: wtf...and they were just busting my b's i wasnt doing anything wrong and wasnt issued any tix.. does this happen a lot to you guys.::banghead: :mad: :mad:
stop wearing your beanie cuz it make it look like you boosted the bimmer :tongue:

·
yuppie racing
1,927 Posts
Nicdog, be careful in our area, the cops seem to be on my case too. Got pulled over for the first time in 4 years recently.....

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
discrimination :tsk:

·
Registered
751 Posts
nicdog said:
to make you feel better I got pulled over 3 times in 2 weeks:D. One was a fix it ticket though so I dunno if I should count it as a citation

·
Registered
751 Posts
MIKEinTHE323i said:
i havent got pull over once but i speed alot..trying to slow down but yah.
haha and there's a lot of cops in your area. Lucky bastard:)

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
nicdog said:
.. does this happen a lot to you guys.::banghead: :mad: :mad:
Yep, got pulled over 4 times in the first 6 weeks I had the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
nicdog said:
I hear you nicdog, I also havn't been pulled over in years. This Jan. pulled over 2x for nothing...one for having Euro plates...WTF.

·
Registered
224 Posts
isaacly said:
cops are haters.
No we're not. We just want you to survive. Then when you get older, you'll realize what a punk you were! ;) :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yep, i got pulled over doing 80mph on the freeway from San Diego to L.A. in the first couple months of gettin' my car.

There weren't any freakin' cars out at 2:00 in the mornin' and the few that were there were speeding too, but they decided to get the guy in the BMW.

·
Eurowerkz Co-Founder
887 Posts
i got pulled over 3 times in the last 2 weeks :rolleyes: , 8 times since i got my car... I got my car in June '01
August 01- Pulled over 73 in a 45, got a ticket, plead not guilty, and im awaiting my February 13th courtdate... yes you read that correctly... 18months later
June 02- Pulled over last day of school in the senior parking lot for "blowing a red light"... the light was green, and a crossing guard waved me through... no ticket that time
July 02- Street racing... got a ticket for an "unsafe start"... plead not guilty, went to court and it was dismissed
August 02- Pulled over for hyperwhite signals... no ticket
Sept 02- Pulled over for "allegedly trying to pass a truck on a double yellow" :confused: ... no ticket
Christmas Eve 02- Pulled over for no apparant reason... harassment stop, no ticket
January 03- Stop sign(in my moms car) i wasnt used to the brakes... and didnt come to a complete stop, no ticket
January 03- Hyperwhite signals... no ticket

Thats my luck with the cops... all a bunch of ***s...

-Robby

1 - 20 of 20 Posts