E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have all seen a 330ci beet a Honda Civic a thousand times in a row. No biggy. Well I got offered a race by a friend of mine in his Civic with a LS swap. So instead of just romping off the line and going for the same ole bs race I made things interesting. We started at a roll of 100mph and ran 2 exits down the interstate at a constant no higher than 110mph to keep both cars within some power range not to see who could excellerate faster but who could handle better and get around cars quicker. :read: Now I have seen this a thousand times in hollywood but I have yet untill yesterday seen a Honda Civic spin out and slide into the emergency lane. I slipped in between two cars one in the middle lane and one in the slow because the fast lane was packed. The civic attempted to follow but when he wipped over to the slow lane he broke loose and spun out coming to a stop. Luckily no one was hurt but it just goes to show German engineering will always outperform the **** MWUAHAHA! :thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
IanM325 said:
So we have all seen a 330ci beet a Honda Civic a thousand times in a row. No biggy. Well I got offered a race by a friend of mine in his Civic with a LS swap. So instead of just romping off the line and going for the same ole bs race I made things interesting. We started at a roll of 100mph and ran 2 exits down the interstate at a constant no higher than 110mph to keep both cars within some power range not to see who could excellerate faster but who could handle better and get around cars quicker. :read: Now I have seen this a thousand times in hollywood but I have yet untill yesterday seen a Honda Civic spin out and slide into the emergency lane. I slipped in between two cars one in the middle lane and one in the slow because the fast lane was packed. The civic attempted to follow but when he wipped over to the slow lane he broke loose and spun out coming to a stop. Luckily no one was hurt but it just goes to show German engineering will always outperform the **** MWUAHAHA! :thumbup:
sorry man... but you really need to leave the racing to tracks and not on the street... let alone a crowded highway. not smart at all... not only are you and your friend endangering your own lives but also those around you. please grow up and show some maturity when driving your car.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
alittle dangerous there. not even i would go there and i occassionally race on the streets, only with no traffic and the right conditions of course.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
that sounds fun and yeah the e46 handles great, but that sounds SOO dangerous for a PACKED highway. Plus, did you consider if that one race was worth a huge fine and suspended license?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
joined date april 2006. stoopid kid!

·
Registered
572 Posts
thats pretty stupid...even worse for you to post it on here.

oh well, at least no one got hurt. i'll leave it at that cause i went through a similar phase, you'll grow up eventually.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You should be thankfull knowone was injured or killed!!!!! $h*T like this makes me so mad...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Um, that was pretty dumb

·
Registered
141 Posts
At the risk of pissing off a moderator:

Who the hell moved this to the motorsport forum? It's bad enough that we have to deal with stupid street racing threads at all, and even worse when some idiot decides to post them in motorsport/track, but what is this board coming to when a mod actually makes an effort to move BS like this from GD into here?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts