BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of a new M3!!! :lmao: :lmao: Took delivery this week and I already have 200 miles on it. The SMG takes a little getting used to but i'm getting the hang of it already.

I had an '01 330ci and loved it but the M3 is a different experience!! :thumbup:

I will post pics shortly..

BTW: I have a Clarion DVD in-dash (the newest one) for sale! Great condition (I had it in my 330ci).

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congratulations ! ! ! You gotta be psyched, dang a new M3. I just got my first ride in one last weekend and it was amazing. I can only imagine owning one.
Take care of it during break-in. Take it out to hill country after you've got some miles on it.
Enjoy

ps. Couldn't help but notice the MGoBlue. I'm an alum, I guess you too? From MI originally.

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beauport said:
Congratulations ! ! ! You gotta be psyched, dang a new M3. I just got my first ride in one last weekend and it was amazing. I can only imagine owning one.
Take care of it during break-in. Take it out to hill country after you've got some miles on it.
Enjoy

ps. Couldn't help but notice the MGoBlue. I'm an alum, I guess you too? From MI originally.
Thanks!

Yep.. class of '98... still bummed about the osu game.:cry: :banghead:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yes the M3 is 10x the 330 could be no matter how much you spend in upgrading it.....
enjoyed my 330 I love my M3.... It's just a good all around car and you can fit 4 people in it.... you cant do that with any of my other cars.... It has a full size trunk ....:confused: what is this for ?:lmao:

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Intrapment said:
Yes the M3 is 10x the 330 could be no matter how much you spend in upgrading it.....
enjoyed my 330 I love my M3.... It's just a good all around car and you can fit 4 people in it.... you cant do that with any of my other cars.... It has a full size trunk ....:confused: what is this for ?:lmao:
hahaha.... i don't know.. extra passenger space? :D

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
beauport said:

...please.....hey, no doubt it's a great car, but 10X a 330...? Let us recent 330Ci buyers think we've got something okay. :)
No doubt!! 330Ci is an awesome car.. it kicks.. put in a supercharger.. and WOW!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M3E46 said:
Enjoy! What color?

And what made you decide to go for SMG ?
Titanium silver..

SMG? It was a hard choice but I like the luxury of not worrying about stick. I find myself always trying to safely grapple my cell phone or use the handsfree kit.. SMG makes driving a little safer for me. But I was 50/50 on it till I ordered it..

SMG is alittle sensitive in 1st gear and it is constantly disengaging the clutch.. sometimes at points where you don't want it to.. (the car will rev up and then kick in gear). It takes some getting used to but I enjoy it!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
Congratulations man. I can't wait until I can get an SMG car. Anyone know if they are coming out with SMG for the 3 series?

dave

·
ACS Fanatics
760 Posts
congrats there. Enjoy pure 333 hp.

You just had a 108 hp improvement from the 330ci:thumbup:

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
mattman said:

BTW: I have a Clarion DVD in-dash (the newest one) for sale! Great condition (I had it in my 330ci).
How much for the Clarion?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts