BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official now. I just purchased a brand new Eisenmann High Performance Quad Exhaust for my 323i from Bekkers (I would have done it through Eisenhaus but no one was around and I was getting impatient).

My thanks to all of you for all the informative postings and responses to my earlier questions. It should take about a week or less for the exhaust to arrive (I got the last one they had in stock for the 323i) and once I get the body shop to install, I will take pictures (which will be a good thing considering that there aren't too many sedan pictures with the Eisenmann quad exhaust). My thanks to you all again. :)

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, modification to the rear valence is necessary to accomodate the extra set of pipes. I'm having the body shop where I got my ACS mirrors and body molding painted modify the rear valence and install the quad exhaust.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
hey how come they dont haev any on the website??i want quad for 330

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
do you have pics of what it looks like before it is installed? I know they have a pic on the Eisenmann website but it is small with little detail.

On a slightly different note, I'm looking for a pic of the Hamann quad exhaust when it isnt on the car if anyone happens to have one.

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Potpie - I'm not sure if I understand your question. Which website are you referring to? Bekkers or Eisenhaus? Actually, I didn't go through the website, I phoned Bekkers and ordered it over the phone. They did mention that they have 4 exhausts for the 325 (I'm assuming that it will fit the 330 as well) in stock and they had only 1 exhaust in stock for the 323i which is what I bought.
Ghostrider - I'll be happy to post pictures, however I don't have the exhaust yet so I'm not sure which "before" shot you want. A before shot would just be my stock exhaust which I'm guessing you don't want to see a picture of. :)

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
damn i called bekkers and they wont pick up their damn phone. Bekkers sucks. Really

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I read your earlier postings about your bad experiences with Bekkers. Sorry that happened to you, bro.

Actually because of what happened to you I was hesitant to buy it from Bekkers at first, but since no one was around at Eisenhaus, I was super impatient (plus my wife wanted this to be my Christmas gift) so I went through Bekkers instead. I spoke with John. Great guy. He was the only one working today, and I think he just left for the day because I tried calling and no one picked up.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
Congrats...I wanted that one too :cry:
I have same ride as you. Please post pick of exhuast before you put it on. Also I down in DC alot maybe I see you at next meet.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
well...good luck on the quad.....you bastard. :).....i am so desperate to buy myself something for christmas, and i have around 700....

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yellowmann - Thanks man. Actually, I've never been to any of the meets nor do I ever hear about them. I want to start attending them. Who do I talk to?
I'll definitely post pics. Have to represent us 323i drivers, you know. :)

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
Well, check the Events forum.... There is always somthing going on from big meets to mini meets. Brendan & I organized the King of Prussia meet few months ago. Since it was a great turn out we will do more next year :D Yes please represent our ride :thumbup: Cant wait to see and hear it......

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oops, someone asked how much the quad exhaust is. The price is $932 for the 323/328 exhaust over at Bekkers. The guy I talked to is John (x17).

I'm not sure how much the exhaust is for the 325/330 but I'm guessing it might be a little more expensive based on the prices I saw over at Eisenhaus.

By the way, would I be the first 323i owner on this board to own the Eisenmann quad exhaust?? Are there any others on this board who own and have installed the quad exhaust on their 323i? Just curious. :)

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I know. Hamann99's car is sweet.
Hey Mark, perhaps after I get all my mods done this upcoming year (the Eisenmann quad exhaust and RD R35 front bumper) I'll shoot you an email to see if my car might be worthy for your top ten sedan website. I tried emailing you like a year or two ago to find out what the process is for doing this but never got a response back from you. I doubt that my car would be even worthy but being the only 323i with the Eisenmann quad exhaust, I might have a chance (at least for honorable mention) :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Question: Very interested in the quad exhaust but has anyone mod a RD tornado rear bumper yet to fit this exhaust? I plan on getting the kit soon but I don't want to get myself into a position where I have to rule out getting my quad.

Any rear bumper suggestions that flows well with the tornado kit?

How is the air flow on this type of config? Is there any out-flow restriction due to the pipe being wrapped around the spare tire. performance issues?

thanks

Tony

PS: Congrats on your purchase!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
855 Posts
xreality....I am doing the same thing with the rear bumper....I have the quad eisenmann as well....its being done right now....I am getting a full RD tornado....I am telling you it is expensive and not worth it....look at the shape of the cutout..it has that il bump design... .its very hard and expensive to make the same mold/shape on the other side.... I suggest you should get ACS rear add-on or mtech rear bumper...mtech rear is the easiest to modify to fit the quad...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts