E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2001 E46 325Ci Manual coupe, 120,000 kms
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys, thanks for having me. Well I just because a new owner of a mint, clean as 2001 e46 325ci manual coupe with 120,000 kms. I own a highly modified Ford fg xr6 turbo which is pumping out close to 600hp and the wheels and wanted to keep the kms down as these are starting to really go up on price in Australia. So I bought me e46 last week as a daily driver. I must day I am enjoying this vehicle as much or even more then my xr6. It's so comfortable to drive and I've really missed driving a manual. I picked this up with full service history and it's been really looked after. Really excited to start working on it haha and have been reading your guys threads and have learnt so much already. Thanks for having me and looking forward to being on here alot. Cheers

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Is that Mystic Blue Metallic? My 330i sedan was that color and I loved it. Good luck!

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
341 Posts
Welcome!
Great pics.
Really cool how the interior color wraps up the dash a bit. Don't see that very often.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome!
Great pics.
Really cool how the interior color wraps up the dash a bit. Don't see that very often.
Thanks mate! Yep it's lovely interior. I used to own a E30 318i 20 years ago and remember seeing these at the same time when they first came out. I just got the headlights blacked out yesterday too:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
10 Posts
The E46 body style is timeless. By far my favorite years of BMW. I have owned 4 and recently purchased my favorite E46 which is the 325 I Touring. This one you got here is very clean and that blue is siiiick. With blacked out rims and windows 🎯🎯🔥🔥🔥

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The E46 body style is timeless. By far my favorite years of BMW. I have owned 4 and recently purchased my favorite E46 which is the 325 I Touring. This one you got here is very clean and that blue is siiiick. With blacked out rims and windows 🎯🎯🔥🔥🔥
Thanks mate! Yep totally agree. What's the difference between the touring? Definitely going to get the rims blacked out, I done that on my xr6 turbo:

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
341 Posts
Tourings are the wagon body style. This forum has a whole section just for it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
DUDE! I am super jealous your interior looks so well taken care of I cannot believe it . How do you feel about the backseat room ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DUDE! I am super jealous your interior looks so well taken care of I cannot believe it . How do you feel about the backseat room ?
Hi mate!

Thanks, yep I absolutely love it and have been taking good of the leather with leather treatment. The backseat room isint huge, but ive had medium sized people in the back and they fit fine but a little tight when they are a bit bigger. But I've got a big sized sedan (ford falcon xr6 turbo) which I use for when im taking the family and kids out so the e46 is mainly a daily driver with only me in it mainly to get to work and back. It's an absolute pleasure to drive and so comfortable. I've had a tune and a few other things done since, I painted the rims gloss black and replaced the expansion tank and hoses to be safe. Getting some other work done shortly (headers and exhaust). I got a m spec front grill and I know cold air induction isint as good as the factory but got it done anyway as I like the sound it gives. Are you thinking about getting one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts