BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be in the process of getting a full ACS kit. However, I do not need the skirts. THese will be local to SoCal people. I will be picking it up from CEC. So, i wanna know if there is any one out there that wants to buy the ACS skirts from me once I get the kit. You will be paying for the same that I am paying for it. Not making a cent off of you. Plus this is a good package deal. Since being that its a full kit and its about 1800 for the entire kit, you'll be albe to save some on real ACS parts.

PM me for Prices. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
haha i have the sides! is it cheaper to buy it all at once?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p0tpie said:
haha i have the sides! is it cheaper to buy it all at once?
yes, its cheaper to buy it all at once, but of course it depends on who u know as well.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
i think you should keep the sides. They're the best part of the kit

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, shut up! this time is for sure. if i can find smoeoone to take the skirts off of me, then its ACS, if not, then back to the Hamann I go!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are u being serious?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
are you

really buying something from CEC?! I hope your best friend works there. They are pretty much about the same huge rip off as Wheelpower.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, thanks for the plea guys, but IMO, the RD parts is a bit too much hassle for me, plus i dont want to keep my stocks in my garage. i'd rather get something simple and clean than to go all out and nutty. .... it'll still be the best of both worlds, just different makers. instead of RD and Hamann, it'll be Hamann, ACS, and... one more!!! heehee =P...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: are you

Ward said:
really buying something from CEC?! I hope your best friend works there. They are pretty much about the same huge rip off as Wheelpower.
Oh lets just say, I love my friends!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UltimateOne said:
Your not gonna do an ACS front with Hamann sides????:eek:
hahahaha nah, i have the M3 sides remeber Jeff!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anybody?????

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm hoping to help a local fanatic out. since its pickup from CEC, plus shipping will be additional if I were to ship.

Amil, I'm at work, but i'll message you tonight.

Any body else?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts