BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Europrojektz NW
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Active Autowerke for their help and Auto West BMW for the install. Better pics to come this weekend.

Other parts installed were HID Foglights 9006, M3 rear shock mounts and Autometer Gauges.

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
OMG! :drool: :drool: is everyone supercharging their cars this week? damnnn

i just love seeing ur car evolve lewis.. looks nice as heck :thumbup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey lewis...i jus remembered that i sold you my ground control kit...how'd that work out for you? i haven't gotten a chance to ask. is that the kit that you are currently running right now?

·
Europrojektz NW
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
doughsun said:
What kind of camera did you use for the pics?

Nice mods by the way :drool: :luv: :bow:
I used my Canon Powershot G2 with wideangle lense...the close up pics turned out way better than I had expected, fluky you might say...

·
Wide Ass on 20's
864 Posts
Hahaha glad to see my constant nagging made u reconsider.

End result was well worth it! Stepped it up in a major way

Intercooler+Oil cooler+Rotrex blower = :craig:

·
P.I.M.P.
2,477 Posts
OMFG.....I am very surprised at how long you've been modifying your car, and how well its been coming along. Looks very good.

PS. At one point I actually almost ordered those guages, but they didn't have oil temp....very strange.

Also, why does it show 13PSI on the guages?? Is it that innacurate? I thought these SC kits ran at 7PSI tops?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Your car looks amazing....everything is real topshelf. I would love to hear a ful review of the AA SC. Mad props!!!!!!

I love the location and mounting of your gauges but,
My only comment would be to get some really nice gauges like Defi or some that match the interior lights of the Bimmer rather than the basic Autometer gauges that every other honda has.

·
Europrojektz NW
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
K-DOG said:
OMFG.....I am very surprised at how long you've been modifying your car, and how well its been coming along. Looks very good.

PS. At one point I actually almost ordered those guages, but they didn't have oil temp....very strange.

Also, why does it show 13PSI on the guages?? Is it that innacurate? I thought these SC kits ran at 7PSI tops?
Yeah I was wondering that myself. Well I have to rush it for the show that's why the last minute tune ups won't happen until later but right now everything runs fine mechanically.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,542 Posts
Congrats Lewis...looks :pimpin: and your lucky that the BMW dealer install it. How you get them to do that?

·
Registered
45 Posts
:bow: :bow: :bow:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts