BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks the order is in and the stuff is on the way (well some of the stuff). I thought it would be fun to keep a timeline on here and share some pictures of my little project. Heres the scoooop:

-RD side fenders will be be here Friday (I'll take some pictures of
them unpainted and stuff)
-Rear RD bumper should be here sometime next week.
-RD skirts and bumper are on back order :-/ (3 week wait)
-EisenHaus quad exhaust for my 330ci. That will not be here until 2weeks from now too (back-ordered)

So basically it's the waiting game and frankly I can't stand waiting!!! :sad:

Most of you guys are probably asking themselves "How is he going to fit the quad exhaust on this RD rear bumper?" Well IT can be done. I spoke to an experienced fiberglass person down in Fort. Lauderdale and confirmed with me he will be able do it for me (approx $200-300). I think there is another person on this site that is doing the same thing with his RD bumper (cant remember his name).

I can't imagine how much its going to be to paint all this parts and to install :eek:

Thanks everyone for your help and support. I'll keep this post alive with pictures and stuff when the parts come trickling in the next couple of weeks.

Tony

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
projected image of rear RD bumper

This is my crappy photoshop picutre of what the bumper should look like after my fiberglass guy works on it.

Attachments

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
that sounds awesome :thumbup:

·
Technik Whore
283 Posts
sounds awesome...

I LOVE the Tornado kit....

I was thinking the same idea with the exhuast...but I didn't want to spend the money to have that one cutout made and repaint the bumper....

I am very excited to see the pics...

email me @ [email protected] if you have any questions

:)

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,487 Posts
that's going to look incredible. good luck!!!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
yo X!,
damn u!! u gettin the fenders Im not!! aaahhhh!! How much fenders go for anyways?? you got coupe or sedan?

If I get it wthout the fenders and then plan to install the fenders later on, is it possible?

·
F22C1
981 Posts
Re: projected image of rear RD bumper

x-reality said:
This is my crappy photoshop picutre of what the bumper should look like after my fiberglass guy works on it.
that car looks hot
keep us updated

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,348 Posts
:bow: I can't wait to see this thing :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
That would be very awesome!!!

And your photoshop looks good to me

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks again guys for the compliments. I hope all works out as planned. I’m so anxious to see my fenders Friday (even though there going to be unpainted).

TZ Blue D3: Are you getting the RD wheels as well?
-- I still haven’t decided what rims to get. It might be a month or so until I'll be able to get some rims. This kit along with the fenders and quad exhaust cost me a pretty penny. I'm open to suggestions on wheel type.

jun14scr: hm do you already have rims and a drop?
--No drop and No rims yet. It’s still on my "To do list." However, I think I might be able to get a good deal on some coils at my local shop. It all depends what price he gives me.

S-3 SL: where did u order the RD side fenders from?
--I ordered the fenders from RD sport. I spoke to Federico. He's a very nice guy and will help you out as much as he can. He told me he had a few in stock. His number is: (877) RDSPORT.

tricxe46: How much fenders go for anyways?? You got coupe or sedan? If I get it without the fenders and then plan to install the fenders later on, is it possible?
--Fenders were $900.00. I drive a 330ci coupe. I don’t see why you couldn’t install the fenders at a later time. You might want to double check that with Federico.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
bender said:
what front bumper you gonna use??? which one is backordered, rear right?
I'll be using the Tornado front bumper (this is on backorder). The side fenders with the vents will be here on Friday (both sides). The rear bumper will arrive sometime next week.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts