E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Looks great!

If I can make a suggestion, the grill would look great in matte black, and so would the mesh in the front spoiler....maybe draping those great seats in red/black alcanta with an MB logo?, tints, blah blah blah....regardless looks great

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bugatti212 said:
Looks great!

If I can make a suggestion, the grill would look great in matte black, and so would the mesh in the front spoiler....maybe draping those great seats in red/black alcanta with an MB logo?, tints, blah blah blah....regardless looks great
I don't like the MB logo (I shaved it off the hood), the seats are already red/black alcantara.

Personally, I can't stand tints. One of the ugliest mods IMO, although functional. No flame wars please, just my opinion :p

Thanks for your input!!! :D

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
Holy shizznat!!!!!!!!!

That looks bloody amazing my friend :thumbup:

Even more reason to go and visit my baller friend in Hooooooston :thumbup:

Must be nice to have money ;)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Clem said:
Holy shizznat!!!!!!!!!

That looks bloody amazing my friend :thumbup:

Even more reason to go and visit my baller friend in Hooooooston :thumbup:

Must be nice to have money ;)
leave it to Clem to leave those types of remarks :flipoff:

looks whos talking :D :D :D :D

·
lee2375 said:

I don't like the MB logo (I shaved it off the hood), the seats are already red/black alcantara.

Personally, I can't stand tints. One of the ugliest mods IMO, although functional. No flame wars please, just my opinion :p

Thanks for your input!!! :D
Awesome dude! You are right, the things i wrote are just personal preference items, in no way do they make or break the car, and just for the record, u def have the top 3 nicest CLK out there, here's another one of my favorites (Now that I think about it, you've got him beat....):thumbup:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bugatti212 said:

Awesome dude! You are right, the things i wrote are just personal preference items, in no way do they make or break the car, and just for the record, u def have the top 3 nicest CLK out there, here's another one of my favorites (Now that I think about it, you've got him beat....):thumbup:

That Carlsson RS is nothing but BADASS though...too bad they discontinued that kit...lotsa replicas of that one nowadays :sad:

Thanks for the feedback guys :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HKE46Boy said:
those 546R look so damn sweet pete! need spec on those please
Thanks simon...fronts are 19x8.5, rears are 19x10.0, tires are Dunlop SP9000 235/35/19 F and 265/30/19 R. Lips are 1.5 F and 3.0 R.

full polish w/clearcoat :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts