BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i finally finished with all of the additions to my car and now i kinda want to sell it so that i can get my dream m3. I just need help with the pricing of my car

the car itseld is a 2001 e46 325ci coupe

factory msrp was 37,000 plus tax and lic was around 39,000 out the door (kidna rough bought it when there was a mark up on teh car)

factory options include
tit sil paint
black leather intorior sports seats
sunroof
Steptronic Transmission
sports package
premium package

the car has nearly 15,000 dollars spent on mods, thats the retail price of the mods nad piant together.

the aftermarket additions are

reiger front bumper
hamann sides
hamann mirrors
rieger side fender grills
kamei eyelids
tit headlight trim
xenon headlights and fogs (not full conversion)
ecis cold air intake
bb trioflow exhaust
custom made quad exhasut system with two oval tips
acs rear apron with two openingsacd three piece spoiler
hartge 19 inch classics with perrellis 19 by 8 and 19 by 9
oem clears all around
xenon blue interior lights
all panel painted monotone tit silver
carbon fiber badges
1200 watt competition Concept subwoofer
1000 watt competition amplifer, crossover, and all components
Custom built square wooden box for extra clear bass

The car has only 10,500 miles on it. Sorry i do not have any pics, and this isnt a for sale add, i just want to know what you guys think is a good asking price on the car considering it is in more thean perfect condition and is trurly a car that stands out of the crowd (when i go to small meets, the car gets more attention than m3s but of course there is nothing better than an m3). Anyhow jsut wanted to see what you guys think the car will go for thanx.

·
Registered
842 Posts
what about some pics?? sounds real nice...

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,847 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
if you sell your car to dealer....they don`t care how much your mod is..........they will just give you regualr price.....better to part them out....and i am interest in some parts...if you are parting them out...let me know...hahah:thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
if you want the most money out of the car and u have the time you should part out the car ...........most people like to do their own mods so even though u've invested a lot of money u don't gain very much

·
Registered
644 Posts
Part it out! Most of the mods you have are highly desired by people on this forum. Shipping can be a pain though ... where are you located? If you are in So Cal or another place with a high modder population, you won't have much trouble.

·
ROI-ndian
1,446 Posts
rieger side fender grills

PICS MAN PICS I WOLD WANT THOSE BAD BOYS!!! but are they just the m3 grilles put in the fenders? or wuts the look ive heard of them never seen pics!!!! but i call first dibs if u part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts