BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...
Since I haven't been able to squeeze any help from the guys at Umnitza, I thought I would take a stab at the DIY forums...

I recently installed the Orion V2 (60 LED) lights, and I've run through all of the wiring 4 or 5 times to ensure everything is connected as it should be. My problem is that the lights are constantly on. They don't turn off. Ever.
I've tried changing the connection to the trigger wire in the ECU box, but that didn't help. There's not a lot of parts to mess up here, so I'm stumped.

I've tried turning the car on, then off, just turning the key to the '1st position' in the ignition, nothing works. The lights stay on regardless of how long the car has been off (they were left on over night and all day, which was awesome).

If anyone has an idea or some advice I might have overlooked, please share your wisdom.

Thanks in advance,

Will

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as fyi, the umnitza guys did get back to me today, so hopefully i can get this ish figured out

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
you prob just hooked them up wronge, well not wronge. theres lots of ways to hook them up. I hooked them up so when the cars on there always on. and when i unlock/lock the car they fade on/off U also have to hook it up to the light under the glove box. just do a search. theres many ways. =P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts