BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a big storm working it's way through the northeast right now and unfortunatly it's going to miss Buffalo. I'm dying to get my car out in the snow. Anyone have any pics of their bimmer in the snow? Let's see them! :thumbup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
this pic is from last winter. i get my car every three weeks out of the garage, start him and drive few meters till he is warm. then i begin to cry, think of my beautiful moments in summer with my car and drive back into my garage.

p.s. this weekend ist the first this year i have to drive with my winter car, because of the weather. i am very nervous and hope i can sleep at night few hours. :banghead:

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
:ben: DAMNIT.... why does your car look so good with eyelids and mine so doesnt!!!!! :banghead: This soooo pisses me off but damn dude your car looks nice! Hey, where did you get your replica PG2s anyways? I am thinking about putting a blizzak tire on a 17" replica for winter.... help a brother out!

bimmerchop said:

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
digitalgm said:
:ben: DAMNIT.... why does your car look so good with eyelids and mine so doesnt!!!!! :banghead: This soooo pisses me off but damn dude your car looks nice! Hey, where did you get your replica PG2s anyways? I am thinking about putting a blizzak tire on a 17" replica for winter.... help a brother out!

thanx bro. Did u already sell ur eyelids? I thought they looked pretty good on your car. I got my replica PG2's awhile ago from some wheel distributor out in cali called skycinternational.com I don't think they exist anymore though cuz the website doesn't work :dunno: u could try http://www.thewheelexchange.com for some replicas. or maybe even http://www.wheelmax.com hope this helps :thumbup:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
captainfuture said:
this pic is from last winter. i get my car every three weeks out of the garage, start him and drive few meters till he is warm. then i begin to cry, think of my beautiful moments in summer with my car and drive back into my garage.

p.s. this weekend ist the first this year i have to drive with my winter car, because of the weather. i am very nervous and hope i can sleep at night few hours. :banghead:

wow this car looks so good

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Nah, still havent sold them.... someone is missing out on a great deal :shruggs:. I think I might go for the straight across Kamei brand ones.... i dont know though. I tried searching wheel exchange and also wheelmax and couldnt find anything with a convincing look. I guess its time to hit the magazines because I know I have seen ads for them hundereds of times ...

AdamR

bimmerchop said:

thanx bro. Did u already sell ur eyelids? I thought they looked pretty good on your car. I got my replica PG2's awhile ago from some wheel distributor out in cali called skycinternational.com I don't think they exist anymore though cuz the website doesn't work :dunno: u could try http://www.thewheelexchange.com for some replicas. or maybe even http://www.wheelmax.com hope this helps :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
digitalgm said:
Nah, still havent sold them.... someone is missing out on a great deal :shruggs:. I think I might go for the straight across Kamei brand ones....

I'm getting new eyelids too, custome ones I'm making myself :D

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Oh no kidding man... what do they look like? Hamman style or Kamai style or something totally differnt? I am very interested in something new looking because I dont know if I like either of the styles out there.

bimmerchop said:

I'm getting new eyelids too, custome ones I'm making myself :D

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
digitalgm said:
Oh no kidding man... what do they look like? Hamman style or Kamai style or something totally differnt? I am very interested in something new looking because I dont know if I like either of the styles out there.

It's gonna be different. this is just a photoshop, but it gives u the idea of what I'm going for. I'm gonna make it so it resembles that bad ass look they usually do a lot over in germany, but w/o the cost of modifying your hood.

·
Top2Bottom
906 Posts
ill post pics toomarow if i can get my damn car out of the garage....

its sort of an uphill out of the garage and with no snow on the ground i clear the ground by about a half of inch..... so with couple of inches of snow i dunno....

digitalgm - i have a set of 17's with all season tires on them if you are interested....there not hamman replicas.... but they look pretty good...they where my stock tires... good tire for the winter and not a bad look either....

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
I gotta think about the offset of them though. Will they even go on my ride???? I am interested though so let me know.

AdamR

TopazBimma said:
ill post pics toomarow if i can get my damn car out of the garage....

its sort of an uphill out of the garage and with no snow on the ground i clear the ground by about a half of inch..... so with couple of inches of snow i dunno....

digitalgm - i have a set of 17's with all season tires on them if you are interested....there not hamman replicas.... but they look pretty good...they where my stock tires... good tire for the winter and not a bad look either....

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,542 Posts
Ok, it was time to switch for the winter mod. :sad:

Before

Thanks to Bilstein PSS9 coil over I was able to raise it some since my ride was so low during the summer :D

After... just hate winter :banghead:

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
digitalgm said:
Nah, still havent sold them.... someone is missing out on a great deal :shruggs:. I think I might go for the straight across Kamei brand ones.... i dont know though. I tried searching wheel exchange and also wheelmax and couldnt find anything with a convincing look. I guess its time to hit the magazines because I know I have seen ads for them hundereds of times ...

AdamR

.. :wtf:

Do you even check your Pm's or your For Sale thread.. I have been inquiring about these damn eyelids since you posted the thread. :thumbdwn:

Sorry about the Highjack

·
Top2Bottom
906 Posts
hmm...offset of those rims... um id have to see.... to be sure i have no clue... they are my stocks...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts