E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
or is it just you?
554 Posts
I'm not sure what setting mine are on, but the ride is nicer than the stock sport suspension IMO.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
Here is mine with Pss9 but its a sedan...not a coupe that you wanted to see. OH well :dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do you guys like them? or do you wish you got something else or are you gettihg somethingelse or just plain happy?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm dying to get PSS ! ... how is the ride quality since you can't adjust the dampening.

·
Registered
121 Posts
cheffy said:
I'm dying to get PSS ! ... how is the ride quality since you can't adjust the dampening.
...I dont know what PSS9's you are talking about b/c you CAN adjust the dampening. That is what makes them so good and unique. check out the bilstein website or turnermotorsports, they can back that up :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
people with pss9 do you adjust the dampening alot or should i just get the pss and save the money . has anyone had both or riden in both to be able to make a comparison?also how many adjust the height themselves, or do you take it somewhere to adjust it.if you adjust yourself are the nuts a pain to break free after being on the car for a while.or did you get it to one adjustment and never move it since?

·
Registered
121 Posts
e popa said:
people with pss9 do you adjust the dampening alot or should i just get the pss and save the money . has anyone had both or riden in both to be able to make a comparison?also how many adjust the height themselves, or do you take it somewhere to adjust it.if you adjust yourself are the nuts a pain to break free after being on the car for a while.or did you get it to one adjustment and never move it since?
...i adjust them with a buddy and its quite simple. It is nice knowing you can adjust the height if you are going on a road trip somewhere, or in the winter if you have to drive it everyday. As far as the dampening, its a matter of crawling under your ride to soften or stiffen at your desire. Good to have if you drive aggressively, but at the same time like a good quality ride if you wanna take the family out on a sat. afternoon w/o chattering their teeth loose:thumbup: spend the money and get the PSS9's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts