E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just putting the car back together really, done some "mods" here and there. Just thought I'd share some pictures, enjoy guys. :)

Tons of carbon fiber content

:shifty: haha low miles ftw, no tamper light ftw

iPhone interface cable in Eurotray

DICE Silverline works like a charm

UUC TSE3 sounds amazing! I love mine so much, I need to make a video for you guys

Local BMW club

Some of the pics I took at this monstrosity of a church. Don't hate on the painters tape, it was a "I'm bored, lets do something. Ok, lets wrap your bumper in painters tape!" Gotta rep for the painters tape crew

Angel eyes are too bright! haha

Just took the pictures for fun guys, I have absolutely no camera skills so dont hate on me :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how do you like the manual life now even though you already knew how to drive one i assume? I never owned a automatic but i do like them in some cases.
This car was actually my first manual. I learned on her :) I have had the car for 3 years, 2 of which it was an autotragic. Making it a manual was like rebirth honestly, its a completely different car.

No worries, I never burned the clutch. But yeah, I love driving manual vs automatic. Sometimes traffic gets lame but its bearable

1 - 11 of 11 Posts