E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I'm also planning to get a new digicam...

At the moment, I'm borrowing my friend's Canon Powershot S110. Here's a sample pic...

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Thats a pretty nice shot with the dog!

·
Registered
751 Posts
where was the concert?

·
Registered
751 Posts
cliff- where was that pic of the ocean taken?? looks like oregon, i was there this summer...

·
Registered
352 Posts
i got an olympus something its 4 megapixels the pics are insane when they are like 800kb but when i shrink them down to post the quality sucks. please help. does anyone knopw how to fix it. ive looked in the book but maybe i was looking under the wrong thing.
please help:huh: :dunno:

·
Registered
37 Posts
BMW328Ci said:
cliff- where was that pic of the ocean taken?? looks like oregon, i was there this summer...
The picture named crescent_city_01.jpg was taken somewhat North of, logically enough, Crescent City, CA. The picture named old_buildings_astoria_morning_01.jpg was taken in Astoria, OR. I took my car on a long road trip up the coast a few weeks after I received it. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
breyton3er said:
i got an olympus something its 4 megapixels the pics are insane when they are like 800kb but when i shrink them down to post the quality sucks. please help. does anyone knopw how to fix it. ive looked in the book but maybe i was looking under the wrong thing.
please help:huh: :dunno:
What software are you using to resize the images?
If you need something free then I would suggest IrfanView.
Resizing using the Lanczos filter and saving the image using jpeg @ 90% quality will give good results with a reasonable file size.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts