BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,

Time has come for me to start thinking about parting ways with my M3. Got future plans and this car is one of the toys that I am contemplating....

Please don't ask me to part out the car since that would be a SIN with all the work put into the car. For those of you who have seen it, you know there is NO OTHER M3 like it anywhere in the US with all the "Bond" tricks I have in it.

Car is a 2002 6-speed manual, 30K miles. All maintenance done with full records. Car stickered at 54K and I put another 40K into the car so please no ridiculous offers. Car has THE BEST of everything and I do all the work on my own car. Only thing I would ever consider putting in now is maybe a BBK and a CF hood. Car needs NOTHING to be a top contender at any show and can compare mod for mod to any M3 out there. :)

Contact me via AIM or e-mail,

[email protected] or "s4playko"

I have some local buyers so will talk to them first.

rk

Most recent pics: (for more, go to www.carandmodel.com) and click under feature cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Red Ryder said:
want to elaborate on what the 40k was spent on? just curious. free bump

E
Like six sets of rims, tons of audio and video stuff, and exterior bling...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Uh of course he's thought of parting the car out already he already said he doesn't wanna do it so let him find a buyer for the full car... if he cant im sure he will have to resort to parting... but that would be a shame... its a piece of art practically...

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,535 Posts
That's it! The house is going "BUY OWNER" today. I'll live in your M3.:lmao:
Definately a contender for the best of on this board:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for the comments :)

I'm really sad to even think of not having this car in my driveway but sometimes we gotta make sacrifices....so.....

Hopefully it will find a good home from a car E46 fanantic since I would hate to sell it to some kid off the street who doesn't appreciate it.

As for that question for where that 40K is from.....if you really want to know I can dig it up but everything from stereo, a few body kits, numerous rims, a few sets of coils, custom labor work for the interior, trick lighting, etc.

rk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts