BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its painted ti silver, i dont know why but it doesnt fit my trunk flush on the bottom, the 2 end pieces fit perfectly... it might be that my 04 trunk lid is different than others? i dont know... i need to get rid of it, it just doesnt fit flush on my trunk! and it already coming off because its not flush... so im gonna put it for sale, i will get it removed probably this weekend or maybe early next week, i have midterms so i cant do it asap... im ognna put it at $300... it goes for like 430 unpainted! the paint is perfect except there is a 3 inch thin thin line from a pen mark, which i will remove before sale wit some special liquid...pm me or email me!
[email protected]

<!--
edit: mods: i dont know how it got into the ice forum lol can you move it to the for sale, THANKS!

// -->

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
honestly i do not know i dont have a sedan to test fit, so far there is alot of interest... i guess highest offer will take it, thanks guys

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys i have like 6 people all pming me calling dibs... so i guess highest offer will take it! thanks

·
Rogue Engineering
2,495 Posts
You should get the M3 Lip Spoiler...fits fine on our trunks

·
Registered
113 Posts
you're actulaly taking it to a shop to have them remove 3m tape? wtf just rip it off

·
Registered
113 Posts
also the fitment probably sucks because you're using tape on a damn spoiler. Use the glue

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
naw i dont want to glue it onto my car, and maybe the fitment is off because of the tape? hmmm didnt think about that
im not gona rip it off, i dont want to damage my paint!

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,055 Posts
Just use a hair dryer on the spoiler, near the tape. It'll loosen it a bit, and you can peel it off slowly. Did that w/ my M3 lip to readjust it.

Chargeman: Some spoilers are meant to be installed with tape.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ininfinitum said:
Just use a hair dryer on the spoiler, near the tape. It'll loosen it a bit, and you can peel it off slowly. Did that w/ my M3 lip to readjust it.

Chargeman: Some spoilers are meant to be installed with tape.
well the 3 piece obviously isn't meant to when it comes with glue

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ok guys, im removing the spoiler tomorow afternoon, i have gotten like 20 offers and i dont know wat is up, but the highest offer before tomrow night will take it! just in case, i verified that it is 100% real acs... im in los angeles thanks!
will also conside trades with anything you can throw at me! in los angeles ONLY

·
Registered
771 Posts
damn...I want yours,but i cant remove my ACS 1 piece:banghead:
Im in 626 area

1 - 20 of 25 Posts