E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is a fog bulb question(9006) can u paint them like u would the turn signals but instead paint them blue wit like "hi temp paint" so they would be blue or would that do something to the bulbs? Cuz i know u cant touch the bulbs so i was wondering if something might happen if i paint them

·
Registered
194 Posts
no...heat will make it go boom...just buy piaa's and replace the factory ones with some dope xenon ones or soemthing....goodnight

·
Registered
11,056 Posts
i tried that before, the heat burns the paint off.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did buy some Piaa's 9006 and they are supposed to be blue and the tip is blue and i got them for like 75$ but when i put them in they were the same excact white color as my factory ones and u could only see the tip of the light be blue? whats up wit that?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can i do anything wit those piaa 9006 bulbs that i bought cuz i mean i have friends that put them in their acuras and thier lights are blue and for some reason my fogs are excactly the same color and not blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.