Votes: 32 65.3%
  • Matte Lime Green

Votes: 9 18.4%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going to vinyl wrap my car, trying to decide on color. Im either going to do matte orange, matte lime green, or matte black. Would like to see what everyone thinks, Im leaning towards matte orange. Im going to vinyl wrap it regardless so if you're against the idea save your flaming for someone else.:evil:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Around my area there is a lime green e46 M3 coupe and it looked really cool, didnt really look gaudy or over done either because it was an M3 not an integra.....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Lime green !

·
Registered
140 Posts
I suppose matte orange. Green looks like rice. but then again so is orange. I don't know op. How about leaving it the way it is?

Just a thought :p

Edit: Why does it censor r!cer?

·
Registered
26,262 Posts
Mine came out great using woodgrain contact paper--shelf lining paper. It was much cheaper than the wrap...by a lot.

I get more comments about it than you'd imagine! At the last meet, everyone just hung around it in awe. I know wood grain wasn't one of your choices, but maybe a compromise...Fern Green Wood Grain Matte.

If you're adamant and it's not too late, then black matte...there was a thread with one and it really looked nice...really nice!

The best choice would be leave it as is...unless, of course, you're under 18, not too handsome, don't like the ladies...then, whatever.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beautiful car! But if you must I say Porsche GT3rs green. I thought the matte trend was dead? Btw with that said have you considered matte gun metal gray?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So many haters on these forums!! I'm just trying to do something different with the car. I don't think a vinyl wrap done correctly is ricey! I'm not a 18yr old boy racer, I'm actually a BMW master technician.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts