E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Eyelids: Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Alco-ma-holic
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the DAE's a little while ago and I've been too busy with finals and crap to install them. I've seen a few pics with DDE's/DAE's with the hamann/hamann style eyelids and can't tell if I like them enough to spend more money on my car. Those are the only ones I'd consider. I dont like the slanted look of the others.

Anyways, do they cover too much of the DAE and make it not look as aggressive/scary at night? What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Eric

·
wah wah wah
2,621 Posts
LEAVE IT OFF MAN the car looks better without those things on and with them u cant really see the DAE:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
611 Posts
MillsBims said:
Hey nullptr, the pic of chase265's car, are those the DAE's or DDE's??? I hope mine turn out that nice/bright. Also, anyone got head on pics, the pic of chase's car is looking down on it. I want a headon view.

Thanks again
Eric
Not sure, try PM'ing him? They might be retrofitted from a 5-series ... that's what the description on the 'top 10 e46' site suggests, where I got the pic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts