E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is first time join this forum
i just wondering when buy people stuff what is the best way
and safe way sending money ...
please let me know ....
thank you for reading :D

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Welcome :thumbup: paypal is a good choice for sending payment or credit card if they are capable of taking them as payment.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thank you so much telling me
but where i can rigister paypal ^^::
i just find one which belong to msn ....
can anyone tell me which one is most useful for paypal ...
again thanks
by the way navi your rims sweet ....:thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i appreciate your advice ^^
let me go straight you mean if i purchased from someone who got paypal account with credit card ... and i can pay the money
with my credit card ....
am i right ....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Correct, you can pay a registered paypal member via credit card. On a side note however, i bought an item off ebay and payed via paypal. The guy tried to screw me over and did not send me the item(i payed $470). I put in a complaint with paypal and they basically told me that they were sorry and that they could not recuperate the money. Luckily i also filed a complaint with my credit card company and they somehow were able to credit me my money, and it wasn't the temporary credit that is a standard issue with any complaint. They credited me the money after the case was closed. So, i really don't know how much security paypal offers when a transaction goes bad.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks roll...^^
i understood what you were telling me
i think best to buy item from someone near my place
hihi

·
TPS Report Coverer
269 Posts
mac9038 said:
thanks roll...^^
i understood what you were telling me
i think best to buy item from someone near my place
hihi
Exactly, your best bet is to just look out for people near your area who are selling what you want. That way you can exchange money for goods on the spot and also can see the items with your own eyes before you actually buy:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts