BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a dumb a$$ I backed into a pole in a parking garage. Thankfully, it only left a small scuff on the driver's side rear corner. Here is the problem...the driver's side of the bumper was pushed forward and the wheel well portion of bumper cover were not lining up. I pushed the bumper back into place so it lined up correctly by the wheel well, but it is bowing out a bit on the side between the wheel well and the corner of the bumper. I think there is a clip that is not aligned correctly. Does anyone have a scematic of the bumper? Is there a clip I can replace or line up? Please help...I do not want to take it to a body shop!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I do not have a digital camera. I have attached a pic from another post showing the area of the problem. On my car, the bumper and rear quarter panel are lined up like the picture, but the top of the bumper trim is bowed out. What I really need to do is remove the top edge of the bumper cover and re install it along the top edge. I just do not know how it attaches to the frame along the side.
How do you attach a pic?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts