BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i got my xtant x1001 and my two kicker solobaric l7's... now I just need a shop in the bay area that knows their stuff and can build a box and do the install... anyone have a recommendation?

i also wouldn't mind swapping out the front speakers for some boston acoustics or other components... any suggestions?

thanks all,
Wes

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'll ask my friend where he got his box. Its not custom fit if this is what you are looking for but the box is super sturdy. I have heard good things about Auto Symphony on Van Ness street in SF but I' have never been to them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks - i may swing by and see what they say. anyone know the main differences between the hk systems in the coupe and cab?

thanks,
Wes

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would recommend Sound Innovations in Hayward. They do a lot of systems with Xtant amps. I have been going to them for many years and they do fantastic work.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Goodguys @ Hillsdale mall...i know the manager there, i can hook you up! they do hella clean installs there!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool - any of these guys build custom boxes?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Almost all the installs that Sound Innovations performs involve custom boxes. They design and build each system based on the equipment and car it is going in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts