E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the dealership last night (New Century BMW) looking to TD a 528i...instead i paid a down (refundable) on a '02 330i titanium silver with black interior, SP & PP, xenon lights. the car looked very very nice, it has only 6,400 miles and after BMW's certification it'll have 5+ yrs and about 95K+ miles left on the extended warranty.

After sleeping on it for a night, i'm not sure the deal i got (it might have been an impulse decision). i paid $37,800 out the door for that car. I got to thinking for a brand spanking new one (color of my choice...not that i don't like the ti-silver/black combo) for like $41K out the door.

what do u guys think? the manager wouldnt budge on the price of the used car. if i go with the used, the extended warranty is included and i get 1+ more years and 45k more miles (as compared to the standard warratny that comes with a new car). i don't know if that should matter that much? i'm also concerned about the resale price since its a '02. is this a good price of an '02 330i with SP & PP, xenon lights?

PLS HELP GUYS...I'M SUPPOSED TO P/U THE CAR TOMORROW!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
i hope the 47,800 in your last post was a mistake....37,800 is not that bad considering the extended warranty which is worth over 3k since you have so much time and mileage left on it....but if you're going to mod it heavily to the point it affects that warranty it would spoil the deal

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it was a mistake (brain cant function on 3 hrs of sleep)...so u guys think 37,800 sounds like a good deal?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts