E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I'm in need of your help. I already searched and I have e-mailed H&R already with no response yet. I have asked a similar question but got different answers, so PLEASE only answer if you know for sure. My question is as follows: I am in the process of purchasing a used H&R Cup Kit from a member here and it is off of a 2003 ZHP Sedan. I would like to know if this would fit with no issues on my 2000 Non-Sport Suspension Coupe. If there are differences what are they and what would I need to do to make it work. Thanks in advance guys !!

P.S- I heard the swaybar mounting points are different, would it solve this problem if I just got UUC sways as well ?? Thxs again !!

·
Just Marinatin'
2,802 Posts
way

The way that it was put to me was that all coupes have sport suspension so the cup kit should fit your car. You should get the part number from it and then check on the H&R website because the part number for the sport package is not supposed to fit the non-sport package like it won't give the correct drop.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the drop ammount is the ONLY concern ???

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok ... are you 100% sure that all coupes have sport suspension ?? I just want to be sure before I make the payment on this. TIA

·
Just Marinatin'
2,802 Posts
well

NICEBIMMER said:
Ok ... are you 100% sure that all coupes have sport suspension ?? I just want to be sure before I make the payment on this. TIA
That is what everyone told me but I have a sedan so I am not 100%. I just know this cuz there was some concern about this when I sold my cup kit. I think that when you ordered the sport package on a coupe all that it changed was the wheels and the seats but the suspension is already sport spec.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok .. I just read a few threads and it seems it will probably fit. Thanks again !! If anyone esle has some insight please step up to the plate !!

·
No more E46 :(
2,630 Posts
NICEBIMMER said:
All the Coupes have Sport suspension, even if you don't have Sport Package.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool .. Danka!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts