BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know this was asked before, http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12364&highlight=rolling+fender
but can someone explained this in further detail. So I am assumingit would be pointless for me to buy OEM 18 M3 rims if the back ones are too big. I have a 2002 325 CI. Is there any thing I can do for the back wheels. Higher offset, roll the fenders. Need to know because I am close to buying the OEM M3 rims.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
You cannot run the rear tires without major work, if you have your heart set on oem M3 wheels you need to get all 4 fronts or just get some replicas.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ultimate one....thanks for the quick reply. So what major work will be involved. I do have my heart set out for the OEM M3 Rims. Do you think other fanactics will trade front rims for rear rims if I was to buy them. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you again....

·
Owner
4,057 Posts
RE:

phamman said:
ultimate one....thanks for the quick reply. So what major work will be involved. I do have my heart set out for the OEM M3 Rims. Do you think other fanactics will trade front rims for rear rims if I was to buy them. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you again....
Your best bet would be to go replica. Go to

www.thewheelexchange.com

They got the wheels you're looking for. The OEM M3 wheels would stick out in the rear by about an inch and a half. Unless you're going for that 'frogger' low-rider look, I suggest getting wheels with the proper offset. **** luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
phamman said:

Thank you again....
Like the other guys said, buy replicas or if you really want the OEM ones, buy four >front< wheels. With either you won't have to do any fender work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts