E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking we should have a weekly or bimonthly meeting to just unwind and show off the cars, chat, find help, mods, ect.

We are currently looking for a place to do it, and since i tend to get into mischief i know a few places in the area that are secluded and no one will bother us. Just reply to this thread if your interested so i can gather how many people would be cool with something like this. Also time, place, or w/e suggestions welcome.

I am a newbie to this site, and to owning a BMW but i love cars and working on them and learning how to do new stuff.

Thanks.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Lol, well there used to be our little Euro Elite meets but those have seemed to disappear.

Just check out some of the older threads in this section and you will see who the regular meet people are.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meets are pretty lame

its mostly for networking. you never know who you will meet, what experiance they have, and its always nice to have an extra set of hands. :thanks:

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, well there used to be our little Euro Elite meets but those have seemed to disappear.

Just check out some of the older threads in this section and you will see who the regular meet people are.

Ya. if you dont mind let them know. I dont know about Euro Elite, but everyone is welcome.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i am working on bachelors and then doing masters fast track in EE. i went to college 2 years early so i only have 2 left for bachelors.

how about you?

·
Registered
938 Posts
+1 for EE nerds.

I'm south of you guys working on my PhD in EE at SMU right now. Though I have a bunch of frat bros at UTD.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol sweet guys. now i know who to bother with difficult questions. i have a bunch of friends at SMU but they are mostly theater majors.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm down too. Just let me know.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya i got you. its fine by me. i just dont know how rowdy you guys are? thats a real public place. even if the parking lot is partially empty in the evening.

depends what you guys want to do? just sit and talk its fine.

say 9pm?

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Im down...:D Plus, I'm a newbie...

1 - 20 of 198 Posts