E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...after a brief episode where I was gonna get rid of the 328 I decided I will just do some mods to keep me interested :) All decided upon thanks mainly to this place!!! ;)

1. Clear lenses all round (arriving Wednesday :) )
2. Snooper S6R Neo (arriving this weekend)
3. Carbon fibre boot lip spoiler (to replace standard BMW one)
4. M3 or ACS mirrors (still can't decide which)
5. Eisenmann back box (still not seen what the tailpipes look like yet)

and after all that i'll start thinkin again :thumbup:

:woot:

Dave
 

·
Flex UK Style
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
Sounds like a decent list :) Make sure you post pics. As for Eisenman. 2x76mm tips is what you need!



What colour is your car? I will have some m3 replica mirrors available within the next few days which are already painted Sapphire Black.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
BigFas said:
Sounds like a decent list :) Make sure you post pics. As for Eisenman. 2x76mm tips is what you need!



What colour is your car? I will have some m3 replica mirrors available within the next few days which are already painted Sapphire Black.
Big Fas! You sound like the main man on this site. Could you please tell me how to edit my sig and also are the mirrors for sale to anyone? Your help will be very much appreciated.
 

·
Flex UK Style
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
Host your sig pic somewhere then click on User CP on the top left of the page. Then on the left hand side, click on edit sig. Using image tags ( sig url [/img ]) you'll be all set.

And yes, mirrors are for sale to anyone.

Sapphire black, with auto folding motors, heated, painted. Been on the car 9 months and no scratches or chips. You'll need to source your own auto-fold switch which is about £25 from the dealer but best offer over £160 plus p&p secures
 

·
Sh!t Happens.
Joined
·
4,498 Posts
allonu said:
Big Fas! You sound like the main man on this site. Could you please tell me how to edit my sig and also are the mirrors for sale to anyone? Your help will be very much appreciated.

1) Click User CP
2) On the left their is a Control Panel and under it says Edit Signature
3) Upload your pics to www.imageshack.us
4) Paste the links in the sig...

:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
BigFas said:
Host your sig pic somewhere then click on User CP on the top left of the page. Then on the left hand side, click on edit sig. Using image tags ( sig url [/img ]) you'll be all set.

And yes, mirrors are for sale to anyone.

Sapphire black, with auto folding motors, heated, painted. Been on the car 9 months and no scratches or chips. You'll need to source your own auto-fold switch which is about £25 from the dealer but best offer over £160 plus p&p secures[/QUOTE]


Are they similar to what you have on your car ? Thanks for the help with the sig. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fas,

Car is cosmos black m8.

Whats the Eisenmann like? I want it to have a nice aggresive note when givin it some, but don't want to have it really loud and booming when at cruising speed etc. Don't want it to be too "boy racerish" u know.

dave
 

·
Flex UK Style
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
They're exactly the ones that are on my car. I'm going all out Schnitzer (apart from the front lip cos I don't like the acs splitters), so I'm changing these ones out to ACS ones. They'll be here any day hence no need for these ones
 

·
Flex UK Style
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
DAVE-W said:
Fas,

Car is cosmos black m8.

Whats the Eisenmann like? I want it to have a nice aggresive note when givin it some, but don't want to have it really loud and booming when at cruising speed etc. Don't want it to be too "boy racerish" u know.

dave
Dave, I opted for the Race level and I'm getting the sound-pipes installed on the 20th Nov.

The BEST thing about the Eisenmann is that it sounds stock and cruising speeds but as soon as you hit the throttle it snarls. There's no droning either, especially around motorway cruising speeds, set the car on cruise control and it sounds absolutely stock.

I'm going to take some sound clips over the next few days before the soundpipes get installed for some before and after comparisons. I've also got a cold air intake which adds a nice growl too.

Bottom line, it will NOT sound like a boy-racer car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's just what i want then Fas....so where's the best place to get one for my 328? What sorta money?
 

·
Flex UK Style
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
Eisenmann is surprisingly affordable, bearing in mind it's a custom made, stainless steel application and compares well price-wise to supersprint and remus, in fact, Supersprint were more expensive, and I've heard both SS and Eisenmann, and Eisenmann just blows it away
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
BigFas said:
They're exactly the ones that are on my car. I'm going all out Schnitzer (apart from the front lip cos I don't like the acs splitters), so I'm changing these ones out to ACS ones. They'll be here any day hence no need for these ones
Will let you know about the mirrors as I was thinking of going for the ACS ones as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
Think ive got this modding bug too. My car has done 200 miles.

This weekend i should be getting CS splitters,shadow grill, ACS III racing 19" wheels,eibach sportline kit and Eisenmann race exhaust. :)

Bigfas if nobody else is interested i make take the mirrors off you after this wkd, my cars also sapphire black.
 

·
Flex UK Style
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
Mirrors won't fit your car dude. The facelift coupe's and verts now have a ribbon connector making retrofitting impossible with pre-facelift cars.

19" Type 3 racing. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Going to be a busy weekend for you dude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
Cant seem to get much for my car being a faclift :bawling: oh well.

Still undecided on alloys, Racing or normal III's, 18's or 19's :hmm:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top