BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinkin of buyin that nav system. Can anyone give me some feedback on it, like pics and stuff like that and if i can use my steering wheel controls. Plus is it good with video display and is the nav system good too.
Thanks

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
cool unit. only thing i dont like is that it only has an indash cd player. if you wanna play a dvd you gotta change it out from the nav player... thats the second thing, you'll have to place the nav/ dvd player in a easy to get to place...glove box?

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
another thing... i was wonderin if it is such a good system why did u put it in your dodge and not your beamer. Here is the thing, i want a whole navigation unit and i want it cheap lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
dvd

sorry just got back from vacation !!! no internet access !!
I will make a short clip and show you the unit !!!

Anyhow i ordered the factory nav in my beamer and besides i got sking and travel out to ny a lot so better to do that with my utility vehicle which is a durango

·
Registered
190 Posts
What pictures are you looking for? I can take what ever you want. I mounted my nav/dvd unit in my glove box. I am looking to get a DVD changer, but unsure if I really need it. I use the Navigation more than watching movies.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just want pictures from differnt angles to see how thin it is and stuff and some pictures of the nav screen to see how the interface works and stuff like that.
Thanks
BTW can you use your steering wheel controls.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts