BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is selling me his Pioneer 7000 7" LCD CD Headunit and some headrest TV's. What do you guys reccomend I get to complete the setup and have it working nicely. Two Rear 5.6" Head rest TVs and the pioneer 7000 Cd LCD head unit. I DO NOT HAVE A BRAIN or a TV TUNER!

Thanks guys. Also going to be putting a PS2 or a game cube in so what works best with games systems. Also what should I do as well to get DVDs to work? Will a DVD changer do the trick.

Thanks.

Justin :thumbup:

·
Registered
449 Posts
I can't speak to the actual brain for the pioneer stuff. In terms of DVDs, depending if you're on a budget, I'd go w/ a PS2 over the game cube so that it can do dual duty as a gaming and DVD station.

mt3ch said:
A friend of mine is selling me his Pioneer 7000 7" LCD CD Headunit and some headrest TV's. What do you guys reccomend I get to complete the setup and have it working nicely. Two Rear 5.6" Head rest TVs and the pioneer 7000 Cd LCD head unit. I DO NOT HAVE A BRAIN or a TV TUNER!

Thanks guys. Also going to be putting a PS2 or a game cube in so what works best with games systems. Also what should I do as well to get DVDs to work? Will a DVD changer do the trick.

Thanks.

Justin :thumbup:

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im putting a NAV in my car....so it wil play DVDs

·
pinoyfanatic
9,114 Posts
Get the 9000 brain :thumbup: It has all the functions that you'll need and worth the extra $$$. 7000 is too plain. 8000 is ok, but the 9000 has it all.

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
drgalleg said:
That's great - only you better make sure the DVD nav player also plays regular movie DVDs. Most do NOT...

from what i remember there is only one dvd nav that can alos play dvd movies... it was either alpine or pioneer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts