E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pictures of my car and dog that I took this weekend. it was a wonderful day outside hehe :) I have one question, do you guys agree if I put Carbon Fiber hood and Carbon Fiber roof into my car? what do you guys think? this project is not done yet hehe :hmm:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
sweet man, the tornado kit looks hot. :drool:

·
Registered
257 Posts
BeBeQ said:
here are some pictures of my car and dog that I took this weekend. it was a wonderful day outside hehe :) I have one question, do you guys agree if I put Carbon Fiber hood and Carbon Fiber roof into my car? what do you guys think? this project is not done yet hehe :hmm:
cool dog. I can't even let mine out without a leash.

·
Registered
12 Posts
that's some serious tuckage. if you went with the CF hood and roof, how bout a CF trunk too? might as well complete the line...

·
Registered
171 Posts
wow clean ride !!!! :thumbup: good job !!
i would'nt put carbon hood or roof, keep it clean, some CF looks good but not a big chunk ! and to replace the roof means to take the car apart, so it's like the car is totalled, so probably not a good idea to do that . :)

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,124 Posts
What the hell susp. are you running in the rear?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ua3 said:
Looks beautiful bro :thumbup:

How much did the HM2's cost you? are they 19? (if you dont mind)

EDIT - what about getting m3 mirrors first?
hi thanks for your nice comment, actually I will get the M3 mirror on december hehehe. I buy it from my country, it is so much cheaper :)
yes they are 19", I forget what is the exact amount that I paid, because I ordered the wheels and tires in two different shops :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BlackChrome said:
Hummm, that RD strut bar looks really familiar! :thumbup:
hehehe thanks Mike, I just got this strut bar from you brother :thumbup: it looks very good into my car. thanks for the deal, btw BlackChrome is a good seller though :craig:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KingRichard said:
Keren bro.. just need to change the fogs to Xenon. Should you need the P/N of Hella please let me know :)
hehehe ya, I would love Xenon fog lights, but due to weather forecast here, xenon foglights will make me blind during the snow :bawling: so I leave it like this. :) thanks for your comment bro.. hehe I will see you guys on december when I get back home.. hehehe gak sabar.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gr8guy said:
that's some serious tuckage. if you went with the CF hood and roof, how bout a CF trunk too? might as well complete the line...
thanks for your suggestion, I will consider about it :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts