BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks bro. Hay thanks for the help but if you know anyone please pass the word cuz we need to sell these bad boys as soon as possible. Thanks again

John

·
Registered
74 Posts
I wish you would have put these up a month ago before I bought my HM2's, I hate timing especially since it is everything. Somebody buy them, or buy my HM2's so I can buy them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks bro. well you can always buy them and put your up for sale. hahaha but yup someone please buy them. if you look at the pictures they are really really new great perfect condition and the tires are so new its crazy. so yup please buy them soon. thanks

thanks,
john

·
Registered
127 Posts
im interested let me know if still available i can pick it up

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes the rims and tires are still available for pick and waiting for a new home. they are ready to be put on someones ride to be flossed around. i sent you an email please contact me on my cell phone to talk about it or to get more info. thank you very much

thanks,
John

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hay everyone please someone buy these bad boys soon. they need a new home badly. the price is extremely good please take them home. hahaha !!! but seriously please someone buy them

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hay bro sorry but i dont have Hm2s i have Breyton magics. ???
but the breyton are machine silver.

thanks,
John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts