E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics from Oktoberfest and the Rotary Car Show (that only REYEX and myself showed up to rep E46fanatics! Where was everyone? :censor:) 2 Lonely E46's up against a bunch of old 2002's and some American Muscle... lol Was good times tho! More e46'ers need to rep next year! We need to put together a local Orlando E46 only show of our own! Anyways enjoy the pics...

REYEX shining his shoes ... :D

My new shoes glowin' in some Xenon light :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
those decals in shows like these, with the audio system and the 7" headunit inside playing the transformers movie have caused commotion in Orlando.. there's a color for every taste ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
What is my car doing here?? :eeps:

Those pictures came out nice!!!

Thanks Mareli!... Just ignore them, they have a collective mind and they thing that if all E46 don't look the same, it looks bad. They don't like it? Too bad:thanks:

·
Registered
92 Posts
hehe yeah we were talking to him over there... and we got the FREE BEER!! where were you guys? we were waiting 4 u!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
great pics!

are you guys members on cfbmw? we meet usually twice a week, and it's loaded with e46s, e36s, etc. That PY s54 coupe belongs to jon czarny, did he tell you about his collection of ///Ms?

Yea I just recently joined and both REYEX and I actually found out about this event thru cfbmw... Yes, we had good conversation with Jon and loved hearing about his ///M collection and road stories! Was a great event just wish more e46'ers would have shown up... So I guess we should keep checking out the cfbmw site for future events?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those decals in shows like these, with the audio system and the 7" headunit inside playing the transformers movie have caused commotion in Orlando.. there's a color for every taste ;)
Those decals bought him ALOT of car show votes from the lil' ones... :thumbsup: They all walked right by my HAFPAST3 and were like "ooooohh this one's a Transformer!!!" as they put their coke and popcorn on my roof... :bawling:

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Yea I just recently joined and both REYEX and I actually found out about this event thru cfbmw... Yes, we had good conversation with Jon and loved hearing about his ///M collection and road stories! Was a great event just wish more e46'ers would have shown up... So I guess we should keep checking out the cfbmw site for future events?
yeap. I didn't make it out to this one (car is currently parked until I find a subframe :rolleyes:) but I usually try and make the midweeks (every wed. night) and occasionally the sat. meet at the discount auto on colonial.

·
Registered
92 Posts
so you guys meet wed also? we might check that one out!! it's easier for me to do wed than saturday. Hey I saw the pics from E46nonm, that is @ PSI right?

·
Registered
130 Posts
What is my car doing here?? :eeps:

Those pictures came out nice!!!

Thanks Mareli!... Just ignore them, they have a collective mind and they thing that if all E46 don't look the same, it looks bad. They don't like it? Too bad:thanks:
Those decals bought him ALOT of car show votes from the lil' ones... :thumbsup: They all walked right by my HAFPAST3 and were like "ooooohh this one's a Transformer!!!" as they put their coke and popcorn on my roof... :bawling:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, guys, u got free BEER???:banghead:i officially hate my job!!
I'm going on sat to Colonial, but true, wednesdays are awesome since i'm usually off!!:woot:

I'll finally get a good dose of E46s :drool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, guys, u got free BEER???:banghead:i officially hate my job!!
I'm going on sat to Colonial, but true, wednesdays are awesome since i'm usually off!!:woot:

I'll finally get a good dose of E46s :drool:

:craig: Heck yea, free beer!!! Hey REYEX and MAREL1 let me know if u guys go tonite. Maybe I'll shoot over there too... :woot:

·
Registered
130 Posts
:bawling: i work tonight

but i'm taking sat and next weds off :shhh: so let me know, and Reyex, so we can figure something out :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts