BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching, I was able to find a few pics of the smoked front clear corners on 2-doors (thanks Chase265 and E46 Boy and others), but does anyone have any pictures of the smoked front clears on a 4 door sedan---on a dark color car, preferably black?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'd prefer an angle shot from the front corner if possible from a few feet back (but heck, I'll take anything you guys got!) I need to decide ASAP between smoked or OEM front corner lights.

Thanks!
Dre

·
Registered
703 Posts
Dre325 said:
After searching, I was able to find a few pics of the smoked front clear corners on 2-doors (thanks Chase265 and E46 Boy and others), but does anyone have any pictures of the smoked front clears on a 4 door sedan---on a dark color car, preferably black?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'd prefer an angle shot from the front corner if possible from a few feet back (but heck, I'll take anything you guys got!) I need to decide ASAP between smoked or OEM front corner lights.

Thanks!
Dre
Hey I have a coupe with smoked fronts and sides. I know its not what you asked for but here is a shot for ya.

More pics on my site. click on my sig

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot johnv, looks great. Anybody with a dark colored sedan have pictures of these smoked front lights?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...

Can anybody help me out with pictures of smoked front lights on a (preferably dark colored) sedan? I know somebody out there has these corners on a sedan...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, I'm trying this one more time. Can anybody please help? I've seen angled shots of the smoked front clears on silver 2-doors, but have never seen what they look like on a dark colored sedan. My car is a black 2001 sedan and I'm trying to decide whether to order OEM clears or smoked clears for the front. TIA.
Dre

1 - 6 of 6 Posts