BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
here you go...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
one more...

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'm just about to order my exhaust and on checking they said only the M3 exhaust has figure 8 tips. Personally I prefer the oval, but each to their own :)

Stuart.

·
Banned
346 Posts
nice - anyone knows what sort of rear bumper/diffuser is that black and silver car? looks like m-tech to me...are they painted in body colour?:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
that's a m-tech with a ACS addon...the figure-8 exhaust will be out soon for other cars besides m3:thumbup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
am i the only one that thinks the rear add-on from ACS is pratically useless?? it looks like the M-tech bumper with the black trim painted body color with ACS sticker on it

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Looks gewd!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
This is coming out this winter or next winter.:eek:

·
Registered
367 Posts
OK dumb questions. How much is this ACS add-on or where can I find it? Can it be modified for quad exhaust just how the m-tech OEM black piece can?
So this is the m-tech bumper which can be purchased at any BMW dealer and the ACS add-on replaces the OEM black piece?

·
Banned
346 Posts
only difference to me is that the BMW m-tech black piece is curved in design, the ACS add-on piece is sticking out ^^ I got a reply from ACS Germany and they told me both figure 8 exhaust tip and the add-on kits for M-tech II body kit will be available from BMW GB for the next 3-4 weeks. They are still doing some testing at this stage.

·
Registered
293 Posts
so the black trim on the M-tech is a seperate piece u have to buy when buying the bumper... does that mean if we are gonan get the ACS addon then we will not order the OEM black trim ..or do we have to order that still nad put the ACS addon on top of it ....???

if we got to order both then its so not worth it IMO but if the OEM part dont have to order then its worth it i think ...it is ACS and it does look a bit better

1 - 20 of 31 Posts