BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
howcome your engine bay looks so different from ours?????

·
Registered
262 Posts
Damn.......those rims are smoking. I love the body kit as well. What type of kit is that? I wanted to put a color tint on the top window like you did. Does your car have a rain sensor? Well, cuz great job........:bow::bow::bow: Keep posting your progress.:thumbup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The kit is from Rieger (you should know that ;) ) , mirrors from ACS, roof-spoiler from MS-Design,...

My car has no rain-sensor.

Greets

·
Registered
262 Posts
I posted before I realized where you were. I have seen them in magazines and thought they were...alright. Hell, your car made it look pretty nice. How much did you pay for the whole body kit...if you dont mine me asking? What part of belgium you from. I was just there in Dec. in Brussles.

·
Registered
938 Posts
feilay said:
howcome your engine bay looks so different from ours?????

yeah we know, we've got a V8 under the bonnet here inbelgium. :lmao:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ruffryder07 said:
I posted before I realized where you were. I have seen them in magazines and thought they were...alright. Hell, your car made it look pretty nice. How much did you pay for the whole body kit...if you dont mine me asking? What part of belgium you from. I was just there in Dec. in Brussles.
I'm from Westerlo, not so far from Antwerp. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for the kit. Whitout the paint,... aprox. 1200€????? :dunno:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,504 Posts
Your ride looks nice... are your side skirts backward? :dunno:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Can I see a close-up from the rims please?, are those 3-piece

1 - 20 of 36 Posts