E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after a couple of months of waiting on parts, getting back from vacation, blah blah, my new bumper is on, complete w/ fogs and brake ducts.

Ordered parts from Pacific and Autohound in Seattle painted and installed. Insurance covered all of it after an unfortunate incident w/ road debris nicked my old one.

Enjoy,

Zach

·
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
samE46 said:
hey fastfour,
i am from the seattle area too, how much did u get the bumper painted and installed for? cuz i want to do that too my car too. thank alot
Paint, labor and install was right around $600.

·
Registered
634 Posts
how much for the bumper and all the other little parts you needed? great looking car :thumbup:

·
Registered
486 Posts

·
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
L-I-B said:
how much for the bumper and all the other little parts you needed? great looking car :thumbup:
$545.19 from Pacific. That is for everything including fogs and brake ducts and euro bumper. Shipping was $125. Local dealers in Seattle area wanted 900-1200 dollars.

Zach

·
Registered
56 Posts
fastfour said:
$545.19 from Pacific. That is for everything including fogs and brake ducts and euro bumper. Shipping was $125. Local dealers in Seattle area wanted 900-1200 dollars.

Zach
do you have their information like phone numbers so i can contacted about ordering the bumper. thank alot in advance
sam

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.