BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ecng.

Tint maybe in the summer, but I am scared it will not look as clean. Perhaps, very light tint.:dunno:

·
No more mods
307 Posts
trancenerd said:
Thanks ecng.

Tint maybe in the summer, but I am scared it will not look as clean. Perhaps, very light tint.:dunno:
Yep, I didnt tint mine too because I like have a clear view from inside all the time. But tint window always is look better from outside.

·
Registered
769 Posts
yoyoyo man, u finally post pics of your car =) ,really nice.... how much did you pay for those wheels? I like them

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bimmer4life2000 said:
looking good, bro. Your rims are clean, very nice. Maybe get some //M3 or Hagus side mirrors next...
yeah probably next month. thinking of M3 mirrors.

aftermarket side mirrors mod is a must nowadays for e46:banghead:

and thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fucy626 said:
yoyoyo man, u finally post pics of your car =) ,really nice.... how much did you pay for those wheels? I like them
Jeffrey,

I don't know if I am getting ripped off but I paid almost $4000 for them including tires. They are 3 piece forged and made in Japan.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks real clean bro. Love the rims. I have been searching where to get Dronell rims in the states. Where were you able to get them from, any info would be great - thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
M-ONE said:
Looks real clean bro. Love the rims. I have been searching where to get Dronell rims in the states. Where were you able to get them from, any info would be great - thanks
You can get them at Discount Tire Center in El Monte, CA. Try their website, wheeloptions.com. They are Dronell dealer/authorizer.

Doughsun and M-ONE: Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts