BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Looks real nice...for some reason your grill looks massive...looks great!!:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. its you guys that made my car the way it is.. couldnt do it w/o the fanatics here to help me ... thanks guys :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
looks great!

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
I want M-Tech :sad: haah looking very nice :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
845 Posts
Looks great!:thumbup: Lets see more pics. Also, where did you get it from and how much you pay?

·
call me kev :D
6,179 Posts
looks awesome man.. for the new face lifted sedan... mtech is a must..looks so good :thumbup:

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,243 Posts
Looks awsome! Great to see another NOLE on the board! Now we need a "smillie" that does the Seminole chop :thumbup:

·
Registered
654 Posts
by the way...how do you like FSU i will be starting up there this summer i believe but what do you think of the school, campus, and everything, and other BMW fans like yourself????:):)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
srn1985 said:
by the way...how do you like FSU i will be starting up there this summer i believe but what do you think of the school, campus, and everything, and other BMW fans like yourself????:):)
yeah fsu is cool.. lots of hot girlz :pimpin: honestly.. it gets boring after a while... only soo much u can do.. u can only party at the same clubs for soo long before it gets tiring. gotta start making other stuff to do and taking road trips to ATL or else withing a year or so you'll be bored.

yes Nick ( nick330ci) with that technik powership of his is up here and we hang out and such.. shoot me a IM .... E40sixfsu somtime.. ttyl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts