BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered on this forum, but have been reading through it for awhile. Here are some pics of my car. I just sold the falcon torque five wheels in one of the pictures, and now have the chrome m3 replica wheels.

A/V system
kvt-915dvd 7 inch indash kenwood monitor
Kenwood music keg
2-power acoustik 6.5 inch headrest monitors
ps2
Audison Lrx4.300
Audison Lrx1.400
2-Focal K2P 27kx subs
2-Focal K2P 5.25 components

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
how do you like your wheels, im thinking about getting them but im not sure yet

·
Banned
265 Posts
hey are you going 4x4ing? looks raised.. SLAM THAT THING. :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the new wheels better than the old ones, but the best thing about them is the tires. They are the bridgestone fuzions, and they are the best i have had yet, from a comfort and sporty stand point.

I would like to drop it, but i dont want to hurt the ride if at all possible. I sold my old honda accord with a 1.5 inch drop on it and when i got this car, i fell in love with the ride of it, but if i can drop it without hurting the ride, then i probably will.

PS The driveway is also slanted, but i do agree that it could use a drop.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,535 Posts
Looks good. What did the screen come w/ the headrests or did you use the stock ones?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trunk set up

Here is a pic of what my trunk looks like so far. It is not done, but I am changing it again pretty soon anyway. This is also a pic of a mustang i just did, and am thinking of changing to the same amps we put in his. And also a shot of the car on a little bit leveler ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
headrest monitors

I ordered new headrest from the dealer and put the monitors in them, so if i sell the car, i can keep the tvs.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looks good ... u need clears in the rear though.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
welcome to the forums :hi: ride looks good :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts