BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The engine has cams, headers, revised throttle bodies, intake, full exhaust and software. Pistons and rods are being replaced and Supercharger with water injection is being fitted. Should be all done by Mid January.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Definately one of the best M3s I've seen. Looks like it's trackable too. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Bruce

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Rims are Evosports RG-8 which are made by SAC, the same company that makes all of Champion Porsche rims, they are only the 18 as we could not get the 19 in time for the show.

The car is very trackable, in the Eurotuner GP, the car had the fastest lap time which was 8 seconds ahead of the second place car.

The supercharger is a proto type job but evosport hopes to sell kits after this car is done. More will be released about this at a later date. What I will say, is that the kit is going to be done right with lower compression pistons and rods and all the other things that will need to make it work.

·
Registered
149 Posts
very nice car man... i couldn't stop staring at it when i was at SEMA:thumbup:

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,360 Posts
Isn't your car the one that spanked everyone in EUROTUNER? And then they put it behind some sorry VW's on the cover!
LOSERS:tsk:

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,177 Posts
wow... that's sweet! do you keep the stickers on all the time tho?

Q

1 - 19 of 19 Posts