·
Registered
439 Posts
nice.:thumbup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah i couldnt sell it. so i kept it. At that time i was running H&R's but as of now i have PSS9 and i hate them. not cuzz there bad they just look too high in the front. hopefully they settle in a little more.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just realized how much better the car looks in the shade. pics in direct sunlight give little justice.

·
Registered
709 Posts
PhoenixM said:
nah i couldnt sell it. so i kept it. At that time i was running H&R's but as of now i have PSS9 and i hate them. not cuzz there bad they just look too high in the front. hopefully they settle in a little more.
keep that thing it's so sick, i have h&r and if i turn them all the way down it bounces, i feel the same way i want to lower my frt a little more but i can't so i might get kw's.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
after seeing your type 2's i really want them now. But then i realize i wont get that crazy rear wheel like yours :(

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Hey John, didn't see those pix before...cooooool!!! How's everything with you and the store? Sorry I haven't called you about the video as it's been snowing or rainging every weekend...sux man!!! If it's gonna be sunny this weekend, we'll definitely do the video...i'll keep you in touch!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kerrygetz said:

keep that thing it's so sick, i have h&r and if i turn them all the way down it bounces, i feel the same way i want to lower my frt a little more but i can't so i might get kw's.
man i didnt know that was your car. I love those wheels what kind are they? i never seen them before. yeah i was running the H&R's all the way down and they just got too bouncy for me so i got PSS9 they ride very comfortable and handle great. only thing is front only goes down like 1.6 inch not too much we might have figured something out to get like another .3 inches which seems like nothing but it will make a difference. Steve whenever your ready man you know i'm down. What hapened with the strobes? Was everything all right? give me a call sometime this week.

·
Registered
709 Posts
PhoenixM said:

man i didnt know that was your car. I love those wheels what kind are they? i never seen them before. yeah i was running the H&R's all the way down and they just got too bouncy for me so i got PSS9 they ride very comfortable and handle great. only thing is front only goes down like 1.6 inch not too much we might have figured something out to get like another .3 inches which seems like nothing but it will make a difference. Steve whenever your ready man you know i'm down. What hapened with the strobes? Was everything all right? give me a call sometime this week.
[/QUOTE

there supreme power parts 10 spoke wheel.

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
Yup John those pics have been up for awhile on there.

Kerry those wheels are bananas on your car - just run some spacers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts