BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also got my home made Angel Eyes...
Thanks to my friend Tom ... Because he made them... :bow:

Here are some pics that a took yesterday evening...

During the day you don't really see them but in the dark it gives a great effect... :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Joli !!!!!

Et j'ai un pote qui a une M3 E36, et il en cherche des angeleyes ...... mais au Xénon .... en France, y en a pas.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Does look bright at all!!!

:dunno:

·
Registered
11 Posts
if they're only visible in the dark... why have them? your headlights gotta be on in the dark anyways, which will kinda cancel out the effect

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ahhhhh I don't mean to rain on your parade............but may I suggest u get Herb's kit. You gave it a good try but it's not even close. good luck.........and nice DIY regardless, gotta give you credit for trying it yourself.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... they are led powered...

Next weekend I'm going to chance the resistor (or resistance ... dont' know the exact word) so that the led's receive more power and that they will give more light...

And... this is also tuning... You can buy the kit... for example from Herb... or you can make it yourself...

This is something typical for Belgium... most of the people make it themselves... why spend a lot of money on buying something that you can make by yourself and with help of some friends...

I did it especially for night meetings... and indoor meetings...

Anyway... tx for the comments... and stay tuned :thumbup:

·
Site Sponsor
18,468 Posts
May I suggest you get the Daylight Demon Eyes kit from my UK distributor?

WE can go back and forth about the merits of one kit or the other.
I know DDE is the best a) because I sell them b) because I market them c) because I have objective criteria.

But most importantly, would you want someone to support you that is at least within a reasonable distance of your time zone that has working on your E36 Lights?

Guys, Herb's kit doesn't work on E36 or E38 (or even teh X5 lights that we've done).

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
umnitza said:

Guys, Herb's kit doesn't work on E36 or E38 (or even teh X5 lights that we've done).
don't post the wrong info if you dont know for sure. and bro, nothing against your DDEs, but you are completely wrong on that part.

·
Banned
482 Posts
Here are my DIY's... I have an E34, there is no such kit.

I did my own simply because I have an E34 and there is no one producing a kit. I think mine came out very well. What do you think?

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
:eeps:

·
Registered
584 Posts
com'on guys... give him a break. i think they look pretty good for being homemade. for having some balls, and some tech know-how.. i give him props. he's being different and making his own $hit which is more than what most of the people on this board do.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tx Calvin... I appreciate that... This is something typical for Belgium tuners... we try to built it ourselves...

Greetz and stay tuned...

C.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts