E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really need to see some pics of rear add-ons because im about to install it myself. i just want to know where the add-on should meet with the rear bumper. im gonna use some clear industrial strength silicon to attatch it on. tips/advise would be great. the full cure for the glue is approx. 24 hrs.

·
Registered
885 Posts
there's really no RIGHT way to install hamann parts. Since they are all fiberglass, each one is slightly different than the other, just hold it up and see where you like it best and just glue it.. very bad quality parts for the price if you ask me, that's why i'd never get hamann parts for my car.. just my .02

·
call me kev :D
5,512 Posts
TheFallen said:
there's really no RIGHT way to install hamann parts. Since they are all fiberglass, each one is slightly different than the other, just hold it up and see where you like it best and just glue it.. very bad quality parts for the price if you ask me, that's why i'd never get hamann parts for my car.. just my .02
my hamann rear isn't fiberglass :p

·
Banned
464 Posts
TheFallen said:
my hamann rear and front aren't fiberglass

·
Banned
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok cool cuz i wasnt sure if the add-on was supposed to go all the way up or slightly up. thanks for the pics. was that a real hamann or replica?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.