BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those whose fogs utilize the H11 bulb (vs. 9006) and are considering installing yellow bulbs, the pics below (sorry they're fuzzy, I need a tripod) are the Halogen Licht Techniks you can get from Supreme Power Parts (http://www.supremepowerparts.com/xenone.htm) for $55 + S&H. I also got the superwhites, but waiting to install those in the spring (and no sorry I didn't take any pics because you have to remove the front wheels to go through the splash guards and I wasn't doing it twice!).

Pic with the xenons (and yes mine are stock) on:

And to get a better idea of how yellow they are vs. stock, a pic of the ground. The right (driver's) side appears brighter -- I think one of the bulbs needs straightened slightly:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you guys getting the dreaded "red Xs"? If so, first try right clicking on the red X and select "Show Picture." If that doesn't work, do what xS3x said: right-click, select "Properties" then copy the URL into another browser.

Sorry these aren't coming up for you, but ImageStation has worked for me before.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they look like stock bulbs but 10x brighter!
With respect to xS3x's quote above, if you haven't looked at the Supreme PP URL, just so you know, the bulbs are 55W, just like the stocks, and don't claim to put out 80W like you see with other bulbs.

It's hard to tell exactly how bright they are from the pictures, but from seeing them in person, they do appear brighter than the stock halogens, or at least the yellow is easier to distinguish from the xenons than the halogens...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts