E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, finally got a chance to unwrap everything from my AA kit. Just wanted to show you guys the full kit for anyone thinking of purchasing one. Really excellent stuff. Full polished tubing, everything wrapped in two or three layers of bubble wrap. Everything arrived in excellent shape. The supercharger will be going in on December 13th at European Performance in Elsmere, Delaware. These guys work miracles with Bimmers :thumbup: Very knowledgeble guys and have installed dozens of AA kits from E36 M3's to E46 330's. Anyway, here are the pics. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and finally, K&N filter. I also bought Autometer Phantom Series Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and EGT gauges. I believe they are the most important things to monitor for a supercharged car :thumbup: I also have Technik Headers, Schrick Cams, and RE DMS exhaust installed so I think I should be alright with the supercharger. Already started on the weight reduction too :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Account closed per your request.count closed per y
405 Posts
Damn bro... you had better get that beast dyno'd when you're done! I also have a 325 and am really anxious to know what kind of realworld numbers you are going to be puting out.... :drool:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mr paddleshift>sorry for the dumb question, but what do you mean by a hand pump. Are you talking about the cylinder like thing? If you are talking about that, it has a cap on the top that unscrews, and that is where the traction oil circulates through.

quadrophiend>thanks man, I will definitely be getting the car dyno'ed, I will keep you guys updated :thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
malakia12 said:
and finally, K&N filter. I also bought Autometer Phantom Series Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and EGT gauges. I believe they are the most important things to monitor for a supercharged car :thumbup: I also have Technik Headers, Schrick Cams, and RE DMS exhaust installed so I think I should be alright with the supercharger. Already started on the weight reduction too :thumbup:
Where do you plan to mount the Autometers? Also does the AA kit come with a Boost gauge?

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Should have clarified, I am referring to the item in the red oval.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JRahn said:
Where do you plan to mount the Autometers? Also does the AA kit come with a Boost gauge?
I am going to put them in the center console underneath the cd player. I bought the LeatherZ panel. The AA kit does not come with a boost gauge

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mr Paddle.Shift said:
Should have clarified, I am referring to the item in the red oval.
actually, there is an oil filter in there. It is for the oil resevoir that comes with the kit :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts