BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know. For some reason I can't link this site to my server. This site sucks. I'll try another route. Give me a sec :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Not sure why image tags aren't working (web newbie here) but the links on the first post work.:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
I saw this car before he put the wheels on it. It looks much better filling up those wheel wells. Looks like he could even go wider in the rear a little.

Very Nice!!!!

:thumbup:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
looks good, but it needs to be lowered a bit more and make the wheels fill the fenders a bit more. its a gorgeous car tho :thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just my opinion...

Its ok, I'd look at it once and move one.

I prefer Tedsters/TJs M3 setup. simple but yet aggressive and I can look at their cars forever...very sweet looking!!

-SPIN
2002 M3 SMG

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks awesome. I think you should increase the size of the wheels and/or tires to fill up those crazy fenders of yours. Or, maybe just drop it more and add some spacers. Dunno, but wheels look too small for the car.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
I def tend to agree with this. Its a nice looking car and unique but thats it....

AdamR

spinergyM3 said:
Just my opinion...

Its ok, I'd look at it once and move one.

I prefer Tedsters/TJs M3 setup. simple but yet aggressive and I can look at their cars forever...very sweet looking!!

-SPIN
2002 M3 SMG

·
Registered
222 Posts
5" lip in the rear wouldn't be a problem. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Bruce

·
Registered
98 Posts
i think its oo guh lay

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
we all know this car isn't even finsihed yet, so let's hold all the "it's okay" comments until the car is finished, i bet it's going to be in more magazine and media attention than anyone in the bimmer scene.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts