BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide which roof spoiler to get (if any). Can anyone post some pics of theirs? I'm kinda leaning toward ACS or Rieger!

·
Banned
907 Posts
It depends how your car looks like... If you have a kit id say go with hamann or reiger... If you dont id say go with acs cuz its simpler and cleaner... Heres my ACS...

·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know exactly what sides and rear I'm going to get so I don't want to go too crazy, but I t5hink the ACS is a little too small although I have ACS III's and they dont have any lip so I don't want to go too bulky either.
:dunno:
That's why I need pics!!!

·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn THAT ACS looks good! Does it have a thir light IN it or is it just cut out to show through? Sorry, i have never seen one in person!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,340 Posts
There's no cut out or third light...the ACS roof spoiler is glued onto the rear window

·
Registered
496 Posts
ive always wanted ACS..nice and simple...but im afraid some punk is gonna rip it off my car..

·
Registered
496 Posts
ZQQM3R said:
I doubt they can rip it off if u use the betalink glue that comes with it. I just removed the 3 piece acs off my trunk lid, and that phucker took me 3 hours to get off.
hmmm...x-mas.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts